The protection of privacy in relation to personal data is the concern of every person in Glocal Creative Thinking Academy Ltd and its affiliates (“We”, “Us” or “The Company”). We respect personal data and are committed to fully implementing and complying with the data protection principles and all relevant provisions of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance.
Collection and Use of Personal Data
- For different purposes and at different times you may be invited to provide personal data to Us on a voluntary basis. Personal information may include name, telephone number, mailing address or e-mail address. We will specify the collection purpose and intended usage of your data when it invites you to provide such information.
- Unless permitted or required by law, We will not disclose your personal data to any third parties without your prior consent.
Use of Logs
- We will record the visits to this Website using cookies without collecting any personal identifiable information of users.
- A cookie is a small amount of data created in a computer when a person visits a website on the computer. It often includes an anonymous unique identifier. A cookie can be used to identify a computer. It, however, is not used to collect any personal information. In other words, it does not have the function of identifying an individual user of the website.
- Cookies are used by Us to collect statistics about the number of visits of users to this Website and the users’ preference of websites and online services offered on this Website.
- You may choose to accept or reject cookies. If you reject the cookies, you may not be able to use some of the functions of this Website.
- The information provided by Us on this Website is for reference only. Whilst We endeavours to ensure the accuracy of the information on this Website, no express or implied warranty is given by Us as to the accuracy of the information.
- We shall not be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business or loss of profits) arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use this web site, or any material contained in it, or from any action or decision taken as a result of using this site or any such material.
- Users who link from our Website to sites provided by other organizations should be aware that the information on those sites has been compiled and issued by those organizations. We accept no responsibility for the content of any site to which a hyperlink from this site exists and shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from or related to its use.
- Under the Hong Kong Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, data owners have the right to request access to and correction of their personal data. Should you wish to access or correct your personal information held by the Company, please send your enquiry or request to us in writing or by e-mail.
Mailing address: Room 1508, Midas Plaza, 1 Tai Yau Street, San Po Kong, Kowloon
E-mail address: privacy [at] drcodomo.com
Enquiry hotline: +852 3923 9737
Changes to this Statement